Retirement Housing Seminar
Do you want to spend your retirement years living in your family home? Do you want to downsize? Maybe an independent living facility such as a retirement village has caught your eye? There are a wide range of housing options that are available to over 45s and seniors.
Where you live in retirement and as you age can be a difficult decision and the earlier you consider the options, the more options you will have.
The Seniors Housing Seminar is an interactive seminar will give you the tools and information you need to to make an informed decision on where you want to live throughout your retirement years.
Who Should Attend?
The Seniors Housing Seminar is free and open to all members of the community, regardless of age or health conditions.
The seminar will cover a wide range of topics regarding housing options for seniors throughout your retirement years. These topics include:
- The types of housing options available to over 45s and seniors
- The legislation that regulates each housing option
- Information relating to contractual arrangements and types of tenure
- Costs involved in each housing option
- Dispelling some common misconceptions about senior housing
Register to Secure Your Spot
To grab your ticket to this event head over to the following link –