Tips for Brain Fitness
Dr Brockis is a medical practitioner, health brain advocate, future mind planner and the author of Future Brain and an expert in Brain Fitness. In this video she talks with Dr. Nicky Howe, Southcare CEO, tips we can all do to improve our brain fitness.
Nicky and Jenny also discuss;
- Barriers that impact on seniors to maintain a healthy lifestyle as they age
- If you are too old to get you brain fit
- Keys to having a Fit Brain
- The sort of results can a typical person expect if they put your 12 step brain fitness process into practice
Join Us for the Boost Your Brain Fitness Event
Does your memory ever let you down?
Are you having many of those it’s on the tip-of-the tongue moments?
Join Dr. Jenny Brockis medical practitioner, brain health specialist and author in this introductory two hour session where you will;
- Meet your brain,
- Discover the Seven Healthy Brain Essentials
- Take away your own healthy brain kit
DATE: 25th April 2018
TIME: 9:00AM registration, 9:30AM start
LOCATION: Southcare Central, 19 Pether Rd, Manning. Free parking
REGISTER: Michele Murdoch, Chief Customer Officer – 9450 6233
Other Brain Fitness Resources
Visit Jenny’s website to stimulate your future brain. Being socially and physically active is a huge part of your brain fitness regime, see the seniors activities on every month at the Southcare Social Centre, plus read this article Perth services for seniors that assist you to live well.