Getting support at home is as easy as 1, 2, 3.

Reach out for a free consultation

1  Call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.

My Aged Care is the starting point to access and receive Australian Government subsidised services and caring assistance.  They will let you know what type of package you’re eligible for, or if you need a private package.

2 Complete a Home Care Assessment:

  • Regional Assessment Service (RAS) for low-level support and care to stay independent in your home OR
  • Comprehensive Assessment with an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) for greater home care needs than Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) can support
  • Assessments can happen in your home or in hospital, and you will need your Medicare card, doctor referrals and any questions at the ready. Family members, friends or carers can join you at the assessment. ACAT assessors are clinicians such as nurses, social workers and physiotherapists who consider more complex needs. The ACAT assessor will determine the level of care that suits your lifestyle and the urgency. Your information is then placed on a national HCP waitlist.

3 Receive your package and choose your provider.

What in-home care or support do you need the most?

Reach out for a free consultation and let our caring hands help you stay healthy and independent in your own home.

If you receive services from another provider, we’re happy to provide a free comparison to ensure you are getting the best care and value for money.

Simply complete the form below and we will be in touch.